Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Story To Tell...

Spent the past few nights finishing up Gossip Girl series (pretty slow on that)... 
And the new season is already here...
So it will be more scandalous than ever...
Who will be with who now???

Somehow Gossip Girl greatly assembles the life i used to lead...
Not so much of me growing up from the silver spoon corner...
But more of me partying my teens life away with the richies...

It was all about Parties + Girls + Ooze + Ecstasy with them...
We were the eye candy and envies of many...

But it came to an end when everything break loose...
X found out that Y was having an affair with X's gf... 
Z was sent to rehab for drug...
And many things got out of hand...

Maybe everything was meant to be the way it is...
Now i treasure my life more and more so of my family and friends...


Somehow schools are so much cleverer now... 
Saving up on lecturer and even rooms and air-con...
Everything is so online now... I can even skype with my tutor...

Just collected my notes and it was as thick as a oxford dictionary... 
+Scary
Better get my assignments underway... 

XoXo

No comments: