Monday, September 08, 2008

Old Is Gold...

The way i liked it...
Spending Sunday admiring what was like in the past...
Its like a time machine that just bring me back to my childhood days or even those of my parent's era...


Humans are the weirdest creature...
When you are a kid, you wanted so bad to grow fast and become a man...
Now that i am no longer a kid... i would have chosen the other way round...


Flashback:
I cannot imagine life without music...

Mamma Mia

I heart the classics... RETROs...


and the 大哥大...

Who needs an Iphone, when you have these?

I was thinking if i was to make an emergency call...
By the time i finished dialing, I would have been dead by then...
Then came the 小说...
And many others...

I got the urge to ask the uncle... How many pixel ah?!?


And this is really a classic... Guess what the tin itself is worth $10 now!!!
Summed up the day with all-time traditional Yat Kun Lo Tee...
Old is Indeed Gold...
Cheers!

No comments: