Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Effective Writing...

Went for a one day sponsored course recently...
Effective Writing...

YES!!! It is self-enriching+beneficial but can this one day course really be the antidote...
With the cert, can i make it big and become a renown writer or even editor???
Dream on... Guess its gonna be more minutes and reports from now on... Damn...

"Good writing doesn't have to maximize the utilization of multisyllabic words to erudite the reader"



If only i could be more effective saving up $$$ as well...
Have been spurging on god-know-what recently...

Here are some of my buys...

I am not your typical accessories type of guy...
Somehow i got hooked by its simplicity...



Finally my Digicam have a home to rest...
And i love the DESIGN...

If only all local apparel designer apparel are like them...
What is there Afterlife??


Some gadgets to tag along:
I always have a thing for WHITE... 
Even earphones...

No more lost assignments and pics from now...
Don't even think Usain Bolt can keep up with technology...
Goodbye Giga!!!
Hello Terra!!!

Lastly my TV is here!!!
Wwwweeeeeeettttt!!!


No mooncake for me... 
I prefer ...

No comments: