Monday, December 08, 2008

WaterBoy

I got one of the weirdest hobby...
And its like occupying 2/5 of my desk already...

Bottle collections
Its hard to explain the logic behind it...
Be it the design prints or the bottle shape...
Its a fascination that makes water taste "not so plain"...


Agnès b. + Perrier   B Wild!!    and Give Love!! 
Its like a ballet, they are inseparable...
B Wild! features Agnes's emblem lizard against the famous cult sailor blouse design...
Give Love! comes with Agnes's favorite pink rose motif...



JPG Vs Evian
Evian teamed up with fashion icon Jean Paul Gaultier for yet another collectables...
Its just set the Xmas right with its flaky prints around the bottle...


Its has been a nice long weekend...
Retail therapy+Board games+Blood donation+Cousin's wedding+Mahjong+Movie...
And today's like the best day to stay home and rot...
One whole day of rain...
And i checked my thermometer, its like 24 degrees...
Cool~~~

The legendary Yong Tau Fu...


Platelets next???


Anyway took this opportunity to sort, and i really mean sorting out all my notes...
Its like all wired up...
followed by other stuffs (bills, policy and every other thing)...
Its like treasure hunt...
Found lots of hidden "treasure", that i didn't know existed...

In the meantime, I am clearing my piles of Dvds at my disposal...
1 Stone Kill 2 bird...
I shall carry on what is left...

No comments: