Saturday, September 05, 2009

The Italian Job...





Life have been in sleepy mode recently, the night owl have deserted me and went back to the night safari...
Leaving me fully re-charged...
So after M.I.Aing for quite a bit...
Everything have been organised systematically...
With weddings/birthdays/activities/Whatsoever...


Beside that i have inherited a new italian hobby...
A fortnightly/monthly event...
The pasta way!!!




Being a typical singaporean, nothing can keep your eyes off a 1-for-1 promo during this crunching times...

The entrance surprises or should i say almost pull me off...
There wasn't much people in dinner time...
On my mind was " No People = Lousy Food."




But always a braveheart, i did an analyse on all the risk (as if there is one)...
Try la!!!
And surprise surprise!!!
Both the cream or tomato paste turned out really well...



The signature: Take Me Home~

1 comment:

Fiona.T said...

The Pasta Date: 10/09/09. My treat! :)