Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day...




A Note to my Dad:

I know being a guy, there's always this ego in us...
Never expressing our real gratitude to our parents...
And even at times taking them for granted...

So here's one maybe i should have do/said throughout my years...

Thanks dad for everything you have provided for the family...
Always giving your unconditional love and care to the family...
Naggy it time but i know its all for my own good...
Giving me room to grow yet most of the time bring me back to ground when i thought i could fly...

Now when i look, i realized how much you have aged through the lines on your face and aging body...
These marks reminded me how much you have been for the family...
Now its my honor and duty to follow your footstep...
I know its the biggest task but i know it will be easy with a benchmark there to follow...

I am very grateful indeed to have such a supportive parents for me...




Went to the Jing Restaurant for brunch...
Our very 1st try since its the 2nd joint venture from the owner of New Majestic...

Chef Yong's is like my parent's all time favorite...
And you can easily tell why, turning chinese cuisine into a contemporary art form...
Full marks not just on the food but also the presentation...
Traditional cantonese cuisine designed with a french style...




Then came the dim sums...
Given the wide variety, we were spoilt for choices...



Finish off with desserts...




Best way for some digestion and bonding with the family, strolling down fullerton on a sunday afternoon...
The usually busy district transformed into e a light-hearted place by the sea with the merlion puking  water due to the sea-sickness...
Perfect!!!

Sign-off with love...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.

-Ruth E. Renkel