Sunday, June 07, 2009

This Is Not A Print!!!



New contemporary art space, 8Q sam...
No idea how they derive the name but it used to be a classroom now a showcase a diversity of artworks...

I don't know why but i just love art exhibitions...
Maybe its the smell of old painting being hang on the wall...
Or the touch of uniqueness and sometimes out of the world design that you don't get to feel in our almost routine lifes...

This is Not a Print!


Its like back to Art lesson in class...
Every room have a different identity...
I am like a kid again...
Eagerly awaiting whats installed in the next classroom...


One by one, I entered...
Each amazes me with a totally different feel...
Bring myself into the foot of the artist, i try to visualise what they are trying to convey...
Then was brought to a total new level of art...
That is.............. Sound Art...
I got no idea this truly existed...
Appreciating sound like what it is in music...
The sculptures that are made from daily recycled items...
Viola...


Nights folks...

No comments: