Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Perfection Of ImPerfection...

Everyday we walk through life...
Trying to perfect the things in it...
Can everything be perfected...
I must agree i am a victim myself...
Trying to seek the truth of perfection...
Sometimes it makes me wonder what I really want...
For now...
I rather enjoy a nice night out...
And I was hoping this was my House...
15 mins mobile massage as an appetizer???
Thats something new...
And i fell in love with my drink...
Sweetness of the lychee with a pinch of herbal mint...
Food seems delightfully lavish afterthat...
With the world in such turmoil...
It is giving out newspaper for updates...
Recession have hit us one way or another...
This time round, its the placemat...
Witty indeed...



Lets admit that there is no perfection in life...
Deal with it...

No comments: