Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cicada...



Not that insect with large eyes wide apart on the head and usually transparent, well-veined wings...

More of having a nice chilled out dinner deep in ulu portsdown...



Recently, have M.I.A.ed for quite awhile...
Busy with work, concerts, relays, courses or maybe just plain lazy...
Life have been good to a certain extend...
Finally i will be done with my studies, after appeals...
And when i thought the bonus will be doing my already emptied wallet some good...
My apple have rotten, and seems like my handphone is also showing sign of aging...
Before i become a hannibel:
Realise Wagyu burger seems to be all over the places now...



Sometimes i wish to be just like an insect...
Not worrying of getting lost or what's ahead...
Where do i head to now after my convo...

No comments: