Monday, May 26, 2008

Back With A Bang...

Finally... Done with all my projects and presentation... And that goes to say my endless late night project rush have finally put to a STOP...And it just makes me realise is i am f#$%ing weak at my presentation... I always freak out with the crowds and butterfly or maybe the whole insect world starts evolving in my stomach... Maybe i should start talking more from now on (as if i was quiet my whole life)...
While my mate was focusing hard on our project... I was distracted by the pretty girl that went pass... Geez...
Have one of the more mixed-feeling month (not PMS)... Seen Meiqing and Ian's Grandparent departed... It somehow always give flashback of my Granny... and most recently my uncle...
Then 2 of my best buddies relationship with their gfs hit a stalemate... One was suppose to get married with his gf of 5 years... But things started to take a twist when she found a new job and was seen mixing around with her male colleages... My friend's old ego-ness started to take control and this is went trust was break and misunderstanding piled...
The other was a newly-wed who's wife just cant take the role and responsiblity... But why initiate into a marriage yourself when you know you are unable to take up the task in the first place... Is it really that hard or its just that you never did tried hard enough... Then they stick to being lovers but the feeling just went wrong...
Shall not reveal any further... It somehow makes me wonder is love really that great?

Not forgetting the recent Myanmar Cyclone and Sichuan Earthquake that shattered the dreams of million...Let all express our deep sympathy and heartfelt condolences to all the victims and pray that they will be able to overcome all in time and the strength in eliminating the consequences of these disasters...

No comments: